Monday, April 07, 2014

The Home Stretch!

This week we are beginning the last half of our last term of the year! It sure is nice to be at the end of the lesson plans for the year and it's only April!

Yes, we have had to tweak the schedule a bit! :)
I didn't remember it until I started working on Term 3 assignment sheets, but I "front-loaded" our schedule this year - a much heavier load in the fall and winter, and much lighter in the spring when we're all frazzled and burned out and busy with our spring activities! I am SO glad I did that! What a relief it is to come to this point and know that we're going to be wrapping up some of our subject already! All of that hard work and dedication in the fall bears fruit in the spring!

I guess it's time to start thinking about next school year, huh? LOL

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Excellent foresight is now paying off!!!

Autismland Penny said...

Great job! I wish I had done that! Oh wait! We are year round lol!

Niffercoo said...

This is our first year not doing year round, Penny! Austin and Riley want to work this summer! :)