Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You are 15 going on 16...

How does this:

First birthday party and the smush cake!




become this:

Yes, that's a Batman cupcake. She was so excited when we came across them at the store!
seemingly overnight?!?!





Riley has turned 15 years old! She is almost done with her Freshman year of high school. She has taken the SAT for the first time. And she is bugging me to let her get her learner's permit so she can start driving!

It's so hard to believe because it seems like just yesterday she was baby:

My favorite picture ever of Riley! I think she was around 9 months old!

Or this little girl! 
I want to say she was 5 or 6 in this picture!
   
Time flies... I'm telling you! It really does! Happy 15th Birthday, Riley! (And she is already talking about being 16 next year! LOL)

No comments: