Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Austin takes a class!

Austin started his first outside class today - Speech/Debate! I have been so excited for him about this class. He was appropriately nervous but excited!

Yesterday, he got his binder set up as per the instructions from the teacher!

He came out with his survival backpack! Um, no.

This is a much better look for the first day of class! 
There are 10 kids in the class, all homeschooled high schoolers. Today for class they had to prepare a short 2-3 minute speech about themselves.

I was sneaky and got a picture of him walking in! :)
Today I stayed, but mostly because it was storming and I didn't feel like going back and forth in the pouring rain. This location is near our house and I could get back and get about an hour of work done with the girls before I had to leave again. And hopefully, Austin will have his license soon and can drive himself there! :D

This Friday we have orientation for Riley's first outside academic classes for high school which begin next week!

No comments: