Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Productivity slump

Today, instead of actually doing anything productive, I have done the following:

1. Watched "The Help" after having read the book this summer. It was fantastic. I sobbed!

2. Took the kids to the pool for 4 hours - lots of sun finally and beautiful day for the pool. I am developing a sunburn.

3. Getting ready to watch the All Star Game on TV!


Yesterday could be counted as slightly productive because Austin's new math books came and I first talked myself down off the cliff and then talked him down when he saw them. And I learned that I have to buy a protractor and compass and a scientific calculator for him to use with this. @@

Tomorrow, I will be productive! School starts in less than 3 weeks and I REALLY want that week off before we start!


No comments: