Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day of 2011

It's been awhile since I've posted a picture of the kids - can you believe how big they have all gotten?!?! I sure can't! This picture was actually taken on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful Christmas, by the way!

Like any year, there was good and bad. And I don't expect any different in this coming year! My hope is that what changes is my reaction to those things, both the good and the bad!

2012 is going to be a big year for our family. Austin turns 16, Riley turns 13, and Reece turns 10. I turn 40 a number which shall not be named. Our family dynamic is changing so quickly as the kids move into adolescence and begin a trek towards adulthood. Austin is hoping to get his learner's permit and license (which he will be able to do once he is seizure-free for six months). Riley just wants to dance and dance and dance and dance. Reece is so excited to have "two numbers" in her age, like Betsy and Tacy. I'm just wanting my body to finish healing so I can get back to my regular running!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Eve! Happy 2012! :)

2 comments:

The Glasers said...

Happy New Year, Black Pearl Academy!!!!

poohder said...

I MISS your posts. The kids are beautiful!!