Monday, August 02, 2010

Why is this so hard for me?

I've been so sad this evening. I am looking at our plans for this coming year and it makes me feel overwhelmed and nervous, and sad. I've had myself all worked up about keeping the kids all in the same history cycle, and even talked to Russ and my mom about it yet again.

But then I did a "search" in my blog for same history, combining history, and history cycle and pulled up years of posts where I've struggled with this one topic. Why does this seem to be a sticking point with me? Why can't I just let it go?

Why can't I just decide once and for all - same time period or not? It's not a life or death decision! It's not a deal-breaker! Either one will be fine for all of us. Why do I make it so hard????

Ugh. I'm going to go to bed.

2 comments:

The Glasers said...

If it makes you feel better, we struggled with the same issue, back and forth for some time. It really is a tough decision, but, once you decide, you will feel better. It is definitely not a deal breaker and each way has its own pros and cons . . .

Niffercoo said...

Tammy, that really does make me feel better! I have a hard time picturing you ever being indecisive, though! ;)

Russ finally ended up making the decision for me!