Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Change in plans!

What?? "Already?!?!" you say. But wait until you see this!

Look what I found at The School Box today when I was getting posters and a new calendar for this year:

Racing Math: Checkered Flag Activities and Projects for Grades 4-8

Doesn't that look like so much fun!?!? So instead of the "Understanding and Solving Word Problems" series, Austin and I are going to do this Racing Math together! ;)

And when that's done... they also have Baseball Math! ;)

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Jennifer.... stay out of The School Box. It's for your own sanity.

Daphne said...

That is PERFECT!!!!!! I am so glad you found those books. It makes my heart so happy for you and Austin. Now he can combine his 2 favorite subjects with a not so favorite subject. Awesome!!!!