Friday, June 25, 2010

1000 posts

I can't believe I didn't notice this before... but this is post #1002 on my blog. It's hard to believe I've been blogging since 2005!

No Right Start lesson for Reece today. Friday is "Math Game Day" for her. I think that once we get into the Right Start Games, we'll be able to do those games together. Currently, we do Sum Swamp, card games, or Rainbow Rock (Singapore Primary Math 1-2 CDrom). I probably need to find out if a four-day week will work for Right Start, though.

Sun and Fun has gone very well the last two weeks. Reece has traded in her suns for screen time and a Littlest Pet Shop Pet so far. Riley has traded in suns for some music downloads. Austin hasn't used any of his suns. We won't have Sun and Fun next week because Reece has day camp. Riley is going to have a friend over to play, since that's something that is very hard to do when Reece is home.

The kids had VBS at our church this week in the evenings this past week. It began quite miserably but ended up being a great time for everyone! I was a crew leader for the first time and it was a lot of fun, but it also reminded me that I don't have the patience to work with other people's kids anymore. Spending all day, every day with my own kids has sapped it out of me! It sort of made me sad, since teaching was all I ever dreamed of doing.

Gracious, this is really why I should not attempt to blog in the evening. I am simply too tired to form coherent sentences! LOL Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

The Glasers said...

Congratulations on moving up in place value! :-)

I know what you mean about being too tired to string words together. I was that tired last night from all the short day trips. One more to go today, and then REST!