Sunday, May 16, 2010

OOPS.... I did it AGAIN! ;)

The Lord let me know, on the way to church, that I was doing it again. What is "it", you may ask?

Not TRUSTING and snatching things back.

I firmly believe that God gave me the direction for the kids' education. He will work out the details like the Renaissance Festival and Washington, D.C.

I was debating deleting the previous post since I figured it was Sunday morning and most of my friends wouldn't have read it. But I decided to leave it up as an example of how quickly I forget to TRUST. It's embarrassing, but maybe it'll help someone else.

I'll leave you with the verse that God gave me a few weeks ago, and that I added to the title of my blog:

But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence.
(Jeremiah 17:7 NLT)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Me too, Jen. Thanks for the verse. I need that one right now.

The Glasers said...

That is amazing! Our pastor preached in the Holy Spirit (and will be for the next few weeks). At last night's get together where we hash out the sermon, we talked about that very thing: giving something up to God and snatching back control. It boils down to whether or not we really trust God! Trust is the basis for all good relationships and we do it so poorly! Thanks for the verse!