Friday, August 28, 2009

Week in review: 8/24-8/28

I'm glad I didn't have to write this at the beginning of the week, because it wouldn't have been very much fun. It certainly took everyone a couple of days to get back into the groove! Reece actually did the best of everyone, only crying one time on the first day of lessons. :)

Since we're just getting started, instead of focusing on the specifics of what we did, I'll ask the kids what their favorite parts of this week were!

Austin's favorite thing: "Working on my own in my room. So I don't have to listen to the girls make noise in the kitchen."

Riley's favorite thing: "Nothing. HA HA HA. Um.... I think I liked spelling the most, this week."

Reece's favorite thing: "Nothing. (And no she wasn't in the room when Riley said that). My favorite part is when you read to me. That's all."

Wow, that's inspiring and encouraging. @@

3 comments:

Chef Penny said...

How cute! You should ask them every week!

Sadie said...

I particularly enjoy Austin's comment. :)

The Glasers said...

Austin is a typical teenager! :-) I'm working on our week in review. Pamela loved poetry the most . . . can you believe a child with a history of a severe language disorder is into poetry?