Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back from Disney

Riley, Mom, and I got home on Sunday night from spending a week at DisneyWorld for Riley's 10th birthday! Here are a few snapshots of our adventures! (More posts of pics to come when my mom gets the pictures uploaded!)

Here I am with Riley, with Jan and her daughter (who we rode down to Disney with), getting ready to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom.

Jan and I got to ride Pirates of the Caribbean together!! We're both HUGE POTC fans! Jan went to see the last 2 pirates movies with me at midnight! This was on Sunday evening, after we'd driven the 8 hours to Disney!
Riley and I on Monday morning, walking into the castle to have breakfast with Cinderella!
Riley got a birthday cupcake... I remember that feeling! :)
Riley poses in front of the castle! Magic Kingdom was her favorite of the 4 parks!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Yay!! I'm glad you had a good time! (there's an award waiting for you on my blog)

The Glasers said...

Riley looks every inch a princess . . .

Great Gift Blog said...

I would love to go there! One day I hope.