Monday, December 01, 2008

Final Word Counts for NaNoWriMo 2008

Mom - 62,251 (met my goal)
Austin - 2,174 (40% of his goal) *
Riley - 2,921 (61% of her goal)

* Austin's word count is by hand since I haven't finished typing his manuscript into the computer yet. It may change slightly once I get that done.

Reece is having a hard time letting go of her novel, so I don't have an exact word count, but she did a very good job, too! LOL

I think we all learned quite a bit during NaNoWriMo 2008, not just about writing, but about ourselves! It was a lot of fun, and I know I'm sad to see it end!

I've sorely neglected my blog this month, and I have a backlog of pictures and posts to share. So be looking for that this week, as I try desperately to get caught up with life outside of the world of novel-writing!

3 comments:

SmrfChic said...

Yeah, congrats!!! :)

poohder said...

Usually the stuff you learn about yourself in times like these are the things that really matter. BTW We chose not to do this exercise afterall. I decided that I needed to go back an work with DD on some more basic reading skills. Maybe next year? Congratulations to ALL of you, it's quite an accomplishment.

The Glasers said...

Well, NaNoWriMo only happens once a year!!!! Maybe I should see if David wants to do it next year. . .