Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog Neglect

I know I've been barely posting, aside from word count news! I've got a backlog of pictures to post from our family picture photo session and from a friend's visit. But this is an overwhelmingly busy week between novel writing, the Twilight movie release in 13 1/2 hours, the re-reading of Twilight that must accompany the movie release, and Riley's Christmas musical this coming weekend. And yes, we're still doing lessons in there, plus dance classes, and my parents are coming to town tomorrow!

I will be back soon! Word counts for the kids are going slowly... everyone seems to have a bit of writer's block and is losing momentum as a result. I'm not sure they will make their goals, but I'm still proud of the work they have done so far!

Back to life...

1 comment:

The Glasers said...

I'm definitely looking forward to pictures and news! :-) Like how the visit with Jamberry and her crew went!