Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday fun, plus a sneak preview!

This afternoon, my mom, Riley, and I went to see Wicked the Musical at Fox Theater. Long-time readers might remember when I took Riley to see Wicked a few years ago! Here we are getting ready to go:
Here are Riley and I getting ready to go into the Fox:
Here is my mom and Riley at the Fox:
Afterward, Riley and I got a little goofy while waiting for Nana to take a picture of the outside of the Fox (she's a hard-core scrapbooker!!):

And here is the promised sneak preview! Nana brought a present for me this trip... and the postmark immediately captured my attention! More to come on this later....

5 comments:

The Glasers said...

You have one really cool Mom!!!!

SmrfChic said...

You guys looked great!

Jan said...

Great photos!! I'm sure you had a blast!

poohder said...

AWWW come on... I want to know what's in the package??? WAY cool about going to the theater, I want to see Wicked so badly. Rhonda

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO. What was in the package?
Daphne