Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Break Meme

We took Fall Break this week, so in lieu of a Weekly Review, I give you a Meme I saw on Jan's blog!

I am: killing time until Crusoe comes on TV at 8.
I think: too much.
I have: good friends and family.
I dislike: housework.
I miss: reading the Twilight Saga (only 3 more weeks until I read it again)!
I fear: long bridges.
I feel: nervous because it's Friday, and Austin's 2 big seizures have happened on Fridays.
I hear: the sounds of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction on TV.
I smell: the fresh rain outside.
I crave: junk food.
I cry: at just about anything!
I usually: remember everything I write down.
I search: for answers by using google!
I wonder: if I will be able to run a 5K before the end of 2008?
I regret: my wild teens and early 20s.
I wish: to go to Disney World next year.
I love: my family.
I care: about what people think of me.
I always: get nervous when Austin is pitching!
I worry: that Austin and Reece won't be able to live independent lives.
I am not: in pain anymore from my foot injury.
I remember: how much fun it was to be in Disney World with my mom for my birthday!
I believe: that one day I'll understand.
I sing: all the time!
I don't always: have the most patience.
I write: to help me remember things.
I win: at WordTwist, more often than not.
I lose: to Abbey, at Scramble, EVERY time.
I listen: to all kinds of music!
I don't understand: how to explain RDI to people in simple terms.
I can usually be found: at home.
I need: to get groceries.
I forget: more and more as I get older!
I am happy: that there will be another Pirates of the Caribbean movie!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great list!!

happy weekend!