Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A chapter in our lives is ending

Today I ended our relationship with our RDI consultant. It's been a long time coming, but a few things happened recently which pushed us to the limits of our patience.

It's a hard thing to do, when you feel like you've found "the key" for your children's future, and you have to go out on your own and try to make it work without official guidance. But the guidance we were getting wasn't everything we needed or expected, and too many key promises were not kept (both at the local level and with the national organization as a whole). We were not getting our money's worth.

Please keep our family in your prayers, and me in particular, as I seek to implement the principles of RDI and try to continue to move the children forward on my own.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Definitely praying for you!! I'm sure you'll do great!