Tuesday, September 02, 2008

MRI Update

The pediatrician's office just called to let me know that Austin's MRI has been scheduled for Monday, September 15th. I had already guessed when it was because the children's hospital called me yesterday with an automated message saying, "Your child has an appointment in radiology on Monday, September 15th." I looked up radiology on the children's hospital website and found that MRIs are done there.

I was going to call and see if the neurologist wants to reschedule until after the MRI, but frankly, I want to get in to see her sooner than later. She can call me or we can go back in to discuss the results of the MRI if need be. I need some more answers in the interim.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad that's cleared up!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

glad you dont have to wait long!

The Glasers said...

I was wondering. Did they do an MRI when they did Austin's initial work-up for autism? Pamela had one. Of course, the development of seizures would alter the picture and merit a new one!

I am praying for answers and reassurance for you!