Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More tests done!

Austin and I are home from the MRI and Ultrasound. Everything went well, as near as I can tell. At least we made it home without the doctor frantically trying to get ahold of us to tell us life-altering news! ;) We should have the results in 2-3 days!

Austin did well during both tests... he was sedated for the MRI, and it was a good thing. The nurse said he was moving, even under sedation! His lower legs/feet weren't strapped down, and she said they were just moving like crazy. He woke up well from the sedation, but he was still a bit wobbly. He seemed a bit off to me. Once he took his meds, then especially after he ate, he seemed to be back to normal, if a very sleepy normal.

The girls did very well this morning with Mrs. H who came to stay with them! I'm proud of them, and thankful to her for being able to do that for me!

Now, I'm going to try to get a nap before I have to take Riley to auditions and dance class.

No comments: