Thursday, September 18, 2008

Booty

One can never have enough socks - Professor Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Today in my mailbox, I found something which combines two of my favorite things (yes, I'm humming the song from The Sound of Music!): warm socks and pirates! My friend Jamberry is an extremely talented knitter, and she chose to bless me with the fruits of her talents!

The picture does not do them justice --- these are the most beautiful, toasty warm socks I've ever had! They brightened my day more than I can begin to describe! Thanks, Jamberry! :)

What great timing too... just in time for (Talk Like a) Pirate Day tomorrow!

5 comments:

poohder said...

So cute! gotta love that Jamberry!

JamBerry said...

Glad ye like yer booties, Capt Niffercoo! Aarg! :)

The Glasers said...

Jamberry! You are a world-class knitter!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

very cool!!!!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

ok i 'just 'got the title so had to comment again- i'm slow..been a long day..geting a cold..'booty'...get it???!! it's a booty and it's booty.. BWHAA!!!