Saturday, August 02, 2008

Breaking Dawn at midnight

As you may have read somewhere already, yesterday was the release party for Breaking Dawn, the 4th book in the Twilight saga. You won't find any spoilers here, so feel free to read on! :)

My friend Sherry and I went to a midnight release party, and we wore our shirts that we had made for the occasion. They read: Please feed the kids. I'm reading Twilight again! Here we are getting read to head out!
And here were are with our wristbands, granting us #19 and #20 in line to pick up our books at midnight!
Now we're standing in line, about 10 minutes before the big release!
The books are RIGHT THERE... so close, yet so far away!
We have our books!!! WOOOHOOO!! We paid and left by 12:02 and I was home by 12:22.

Here is a video of the countdown to midnight... it's loud!!
video

I'm doing pretty good about going slowly. I stayed up until about 5 AM reading, which I hadn't planned on. I just couldn't put it down!!! I had to, though, because my eyes weren't focusing correctly anymore! LOL I'm loving the book, so far, as I knew I would! I already can't wait to read it again!

Speaking of reading... it's time I got back to it! :)

2 comments:

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

oh- i'd just wait till it came out at the library;) i'm so glad I live in another state..you might slap me!

Jan said...

LOL! You gals are too funny!