Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Waiting

I'm sitting here waiting for the Sears repairman to come. It seems my washing machine decided that, since I wasn't feeling stressed out enough, it would start leaking water all over the floor. I guess when I decided that this year I was going to work more on trusting God, I set myself up to get lots of practice!

School is starting 2 weeks from tomorrow, and I'm having a hard time feeling excited this year. I'm very nervous and fearful. I am feeling unprepared and woefully inadequate.

Additionally, I seem to have lost most of my motivation to do any video work for our RDI program.

And there's some other, more personal stuff, that I'm not comfortable putting out there for the blogosphere in general! LOL

In short, I'm a complete mess! ;)

Everything will work itself out, I'm certain. It's just hard for a natural-born control freak to feel like everything is completely out of control!

So, much like I'm sitting here waiting for the repairman to come, I'll wait for God to work things out. And I won't even have to pay Him a service call fee!

3 comments:

Chef Penny said...

I know how hard it is to trust!!! I get lots of practice too! Continue to trust in Him and He will provide, I promise! Easier said than done,right? Praying for ya!

The Glasers said...

Everything is falling apart around here, except the 100 year old house. I ought to be thankful for that:

* The back of one of the three remotes broke off and is now taped.

* David's iPod died but is under warranty and we hope they can do something with it.

* A piece on the wet-dry-vac broke, but can be replaced. Now, it's a dry vac only!

* The left leg of the elliptical had a major break. Fortunately, David's leg did not break, too!

I'm definitely feeling your pain on this!!!!

Lisa Quing said...

It would be no test at all of our faith if nothing ever went wrong. Trusting God THROUGH the problems shows our love for Him. His care for us continues throughout all the trials. I'm glad you are faithful!