Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tonight's All-Star game

Austin's team had a difficult night tonight, during the 2nd game of the All-Star tournament. Last night they won 12-1, but tonight they lost 13-0. Austin got up to bat twice tonight. The first time he walked, but the 2nd time he hit a very solid line drive to left center field! It is special to us because it is his first EVER hit in an All-Star tournament!

And, thankfully, I was in attendance! So here you have the video of Austin's hit. You should probably turn down your volume before you play it. Someone yelled very loudly when he got his hit. Crazy people!

video

4 comments:

The Glasers said...

Hmmm . . . and that someone has a high-pitched, excited momma kind of voice!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, AUSTIN!!!!

Jan said...

Go Austin!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

was that done w/ the flip?? mine always picks up my voice way loud too;)

Niffercoo said...

Ye, it actually was taken with my Flip, but I can't actually blame the Flip for my loudness. I'm, in general, a very loud person. And when Austin makes a great play, that gets amplified... as you can see! LOL