Sunday, June 22, 2008

The pictures!

Here we go!!

Here is a "before" shot of the kitchen. You can't really see it from this picture, but the yellow went up to the window, and then there was a yellow and blue floral wallpaper border. Above that was white, and that white went into the living room. There was also a matching yellow and blue floral valance.
Here is the kitchen now... it's the same color as the house throughout. I'm hoping to get a better shot of the color when the sun goes down a bit!
Here is a picture of the living room from last month when Austin got his Wii.
And here is the living room now... it's fuzzy but you can get the idea! I'm going to try to get a better picture tonight!
Here is the girls' new bedding and curtains.
Here are a couple of shelves we put up for the girls, we already had all of them. Also, you'll see the little lamp my mom bought them that matches their new bedding and curtains! :)
Here is Austin's new light fixture. Apparently, it's very cool. LOL
Here is what we put up on Austin's walls. Over the door is a picture from a Mustang rally. In the middle of the picture are my mom, her older brother, and her younger sister, with my uncle's Mustang. It's really neat! The picture was taken in 2001. Over to the right is a shelf that is the front of a Mustang. I'll try to get a better picture of it!
Here are some of my new bathroom fixtures. You can see the new towel rack over the commode, as well as the new light fixture, and faucet.
Here is the other new towel rack, and if you look carefully, you can see the new pulls for the drawers.
This is the new curved shower curtain rod! I think this is so neat... there is much more space in the shower as a result of the curved shower!

I will take some better pictures as the week goes on! I am too wiped out to even try to pick up the camera! LOL

Be sure to check back later this week for pictures from Riley's drama camp performance, and Reece's kindergarten graduation ceremony!

5 comments:

Lisa Quing said...

Wow, it looks awesome!!

Jan said...

It all looks sooooo beautiful!!!!!! I know you've got to be so happy with it. I can't wait to see it all in person!!!!

The Glasers said...

I love the colors you choose! Did you agonize over colors like I did? Probably not. You're a scrapbooker and probably have much more of an artistic eye!

Niffercoo said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Tammy, if you can believe it, I actually didn't agonize at all over the colors! For someone who agonizes over curriculum as I do, you would think I spent forever going through colors! But I didn't... it all sort of clicked. The hardest part was using a color in the living room at all. I had a hard time thinking that a color would look OK in there, and wouldn't make the house look smaller. But I'm so pleased with it! I think having a color in there makes the house look warmer, and more "finished". It's hard to explain! :)

Heather said...

Gracious, you have really been busy! I can't believe you did all of that in a week! It looks great! Congrats...and go put your feet up and enjoy it!