Monday, June 16, 2008

Bathroom pictures plus Austin's cubby

I finished the bathroom over the weekend! I have to get some new towel racks put up, but other than that it's completely done! This is the hall bathroom between the kids' rooms, and it's the one people use when they come to visit. This bathroom used to be sponge painted a dark blue, with a yellow and blue floral shower curtain and blue rugs.
Here is a picture of the lower part of the bathroom. I would love to replace the flooring in here at some point. Actually I want to replace the flooring in the entire house, but I don't know how to do that! LOL
Here is Austin's cubby! I'm so thrilled with how both of these cubbies turned out! And the kids are finding it so easy to put their toys away now and everything is staying nice and organized!
Here's the corner of Austin's room. I think we will be able to put a writing desk in his room still, like I wanted to. I don't know how much longer we'll keep the air hockey table. I would really like to be able to move Austin into his room for his school work this year if I can!

I'm just about done with the remodeling now! This weekend my dad is coming to help me paint the living room because we have really high ceilings. And at some point soon I'd like to re-do the kitchen paint. But my budget needs a breather to recover! LOL

3 comments:

Lil Sadie Homemaker said...

Your shower curtain looks like my backpack!

http://chipchick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jan.jpg

Heather said...

I love the chocolate brown and turquoise! You did a fantastic job on everything!

Jan said...

I love the shower curtain!! It all looks great!!