Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pre-teen

Happy Birthday to my oldest child, my only son!! :) 12 years ago today, I became a mother. I was grossly unprepared for the job, and yet, 12 years later... my firstborn has not only survived his mother's numerous mistakes, but has also grown into a very special young man!

We'll be celebrating his birthday tomorrow, due to this weekend's dance recital (yesterday's practice was 6 hours long, today's recital will be 8 hours for Riley, and 4 hours for Reece). He will get cake and presents tomorrow, so we can focus on it being his special day!

Happy 12th Birthday, Austin! I love you!

4 comments:

Jan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Austin!!!!!!

Hope you guys survive the day! I'm sure the recitals will be well worth it!

The Glasers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!!!!!

poohder said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AUSTIN!!!!!!

JamBerry said...

Happy Birthday, Austin!!!!!!