Monday, March 31, 2008

Some baseball videos

Here are a few videos from Austin's baseball game tonight. Please bear with me as I'm totally hooked on my Flip video camera! :)

In this clip, he is on 2nd base after getting a solid hit to center field. I missed getting it on video because Reece needed me. You get to see Austin stealing 3rd base.



In this video, he is pitching to the last batter of the 2nd inning. In this inning, there were "3 up, 3 down". That means he faced 3 batters and got all of them out. The first was a ground out courtesy of the 1st and 2nd basemen. The next 2 batters he struck out.



In this last video, Austin tells us about the pitches he threw in that last inning. He was very proud of the good job he did! And so were we! :)



Austin's team won this game 14-6, and they are 3-0 for the season so far! YAY!

1 comment:

poohder said...

Austin,Very impressed, Excellent!!
Rhonda