Sunday, March 30, 2008

Riley's ears

We took Riley to get her ears pierced yesterday and got it on video! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! She sure is something else, huh? :)




Just a quick note about this clip: I took it with my new Flip Ultra video camera. It is smaller than my current digital camera and can take up to 60 minutes of video. Also, it uploaded this clip to YouTube in about 3 minutes. That is about 60 minutes LESS time than with my DVD camcorder. I'm hooked! We purchased it for use with the RDI OS, and I loaded a test video to that system and it took about 5 minutes as well. What a wonderful time saver!

(I just watched the video through my blog and wanted to note that the video quality on the camera is much better than what you see through You Tube. The software sends it to youtube in a smaller file size version for fast uploading.)

4 comments:

Lil Sadie Homemaker said...

ROFLMAO!!!! "Ow, ow, ow! How do I look??" Gotta love her.

poohder said...

ROFL! I was gonna say the same thing. It was hilarious how she changed from
OW to such a huge smile instantly.

Jan said...

Congratulations to her!!

The Glasers said...

How funny!!! Riley is adorable!

It is better than the altar boy who put on his robe, looked at his backside, and asked, "Does my butt look big?" (Too many sisters syndrome!)