Saturday, March 15, 2008

Riley's creative arts show

I have SO much to blog this weekend! I'm going to start you off with Riley's show she performed in last night. I know it's not good to be a boastful mom, but isn't she talented?? (She's the one on the left... or at least that's where she starts off!) It's hard to believe that this is her first real year of tap class! She had a 30 minute tap class when she was 4 years old but it wasn't true tap. She really rises to the challenge of something new! I'm so proud of her!


3 comments:

JamBerry said...

It's not bragging when it's the truth! Fantastic job, Riley!!

The Glasers said...

What a great song for tapping!!!! From now on, I will have this lovely image of Riley tapping whenever I hear this song on the radio!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

Big claps!!!! whooo hooo!!!!!