Monday, March 03, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Reece!

Reece was up before dawn this morning, terribly excited about her birthday! She's been like this for the last 3 days! I can't remember her ever before being so excited about her birthday -- it's very exciting, and exhausting at the same time! LOL As soon as the sun came up, I let her open her presents!

The first present are 2 "I Can Read" books from Austin. These are Fancy Nancy books, who is one of Reece's favorite storybook characters!
The next present was from mom and dad, a pink and white polkadot dress! Reece saw this dress at Target about a month ago, and has been wanting it every since!
And finally, the present she's been waiting for! From Riley, a pink and white cat Webkinz!! Riley arranged with my mom to get this Webkinz, as we couldn't find it anywhere locally, and Riley knew how much Reece wanted it! Ad you can tell from Reece's face, she was absolutely thrilled!
And here is the birthday girl this morning at Chuck E Cheese! I can't believe how much she has grown!
I have a video to upload, like I always do for her birthday! I'll put that below as soon as I can get it on youtube! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY, REECE! We love you!
The P Family

Jan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE!!!!!!!!
From all of the Pepe's!!!!

The Glasers said...

I love the lipstick. I thought Reece had drank grape juice for breakfast!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE!!!!!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

that is so sweet...i love the i love yous:) and you are the master of declaratives. It is so interesting to listen to that video and think how I hear other moms and kids (NT and AI) and declaratives really DO draw kids out better than bantering questioning. The questioning gets answers, but the declaratives get what the child REALLY thinks. Anyway-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE!! what a doll you are.