Thursday, February 07, 2008

Two-fer

This was on Jan's blog today, and it looks like alot of fun! :)

Saw this on Nichole's blog and decided to jump in. If you want to play too, leave a comment so I can come read yours.

Two names you go by
Mom & "Red-hot-smokin-wife" (couldn't resist, honey!)

Two things you are wearing right now
A warm sweater & warm socks

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship
Unconditional Love & Trust

Two of your favorite things to do
Go to the movies & Go to the bookstore

Two things you want very badly at the moment
Candy & Pibb

Two pets you have or have had
Casey (Cocker Spaniel when I was a teenager) & Bubba (stray kitty we found on our honeymoon and kept until Austin was a year old)

Two things you did last night
Worked out at home & went to the grocery store

Two people you think will fill this out
Lisaquing & ????? (surprise me!)

Two things you ate today
Salad & pretzels

Two people you last talked to
Sherry & my hubby

Two things you're doing tomorrow
Taking Austin and Reece to RDA2 & exercising

Two longest car rides
Rapid City, SD to Quincy, IL & Tulsa, OK to Columbia, SC

Two favorite holidays
4th of July & Easter

Two favorite beverages
Pibb & Mountain Dew

Two people no longer alive who you'd like to talk to
My husband's father & the person who was the first in my family to come to America

*** Edited to add these great ones from Cathy Z's blog:

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
Kids' activities & vacations

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
St. George Island, Florida & WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!

3. Name two things you do every day:
Check email & read to my children

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I love pirates & I love the Twilight books

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
I was a heavy metal, headbanging, bad-girl in high school & I love doing taxes

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
My mom became a Creative Memories Consultant & I got my friends interested in it

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
Learn as much as I can about the CM philosophy & learn as much as I can about implementing RDI

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
12 inch Fiskars cutter & Crop a dile (once I figure out how to use it)

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
Premade scrapping kits (lol) & magazines

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
I've switched to using 12x12 papers instead of Creative Memories albums

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
Complete a digital album and have it printed out and bound

1 comment:

lisaquing said...

I knew those things about you that most people don't! lol I also know that by "CM" you don't mean Creative Memories, but Charlotte Mason! LOL