Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged by Jan

Scroll down for the weekly review, please! :)


A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:

1. library

2. bank

3. dance studio

4. baseball fields


B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: (Regularly):

1. Lisa

2. Sherry

3. Jan

4. my husband


C) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Reduced fat Pringles

2. Totinos Frozen Pizza, Sausage & Pepperonit

3. Double Stuff Oreos

4. TGIFridays Potato Skins

OK, this cracks me up... reduced fat pringles, followed by all that high-fat nasty junk! ROFL I guess I wouldn't have to spend 6 nights a week working out if my favorite foods were apples, carrots, salads, and celery, huh?


D) Four places I would rather be right now:

1) Disney World

2) St. George Island, Florida

3) the Caribbean

4) Disney Word (did I mention that one already? LOL)


E) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1) Pirates of the Caribbean (1,2,or 3)

2) The Hunt for Red October

3) Ocean's 11 (12, or 13)

4) National Treasure (1,2)

2 comments:

The Glasers said...

The Hunt for the Red October?

Well, as a former submarine hunter, I salute you! (I am being serious.)

Niffercoo said...

Yes, Red October is one of our favorite movies! Dh and I probably could recite the entire thing... I know we've done certain scenes! Fantastic movie!!

Con... Sonar... Crazy Ivan! ;)
Jen