Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Now THIS is progress!

Tonight after supper I decided to throw together some Rice Krispie Treats for dessert. I did all the measuring and was in quite a hurry, but Reece asked if she could help me. Honestly, I was really tired and in a hurry, and I didn't feel like having any help. I told her she could help, but then suggested she might want to have her screen time on Webkinz.com.

What she said surprised me, and made me quite happy. Riley offered to help Reece get logged in, but Reece said, "No thank you! I want to stay here and help Mommy! I love doing things with you, Mommy!"

I looked over and Russ and we both smiled a knowing smile. She would rather be with me than go play on the computer! :) And she had to wait for her turn (pouring in the rice krispies as soon as the marshmallows were melted)!

It was really cool!

3 comments:

Lisa Quing said...

I love reading stuff like this! One good reason to sign on after work!

WTG Reece!! and WTG Jennifer!

The Glasers said...

Tissues, please!!!! :-)

poohder said...

YEP!! Now THAT is exactly what we are going for!!!! Whoo hoo!!!