Thursday, January 10, 2008

Breakfast in the Castle!

I can't recall if I've mentioned on my blog, but my mom and I are taking a trip to Disneyworld in March, just the two of us! It's something we started talking about in 2006 when my parents took our family to Disney. We had to really modify our trip to make sure that Austin and Reece enjoyed themselves without getting overwhelmed! It worked... they had a wonderful time! But there was alot that mom and I wanted to do. Not rides... my mom can't handle the carousel at the mall! LOL But the shows... the music, lights, noises, would have been too much for Reece and Austin to handle back then!

So mom and I have planned this trip, and mom is actually picking up the majority of the tab! :) We have the dining plan, and between my pickiness and mom's vegetarianism, there weren't alot of options for dining. So we decided to try to see if we could get a character breakfast, specifically, breakfast at the Royal Table in Cinderella's Castle at the Magic Kingdom! It's the most impossible meal to get a reservation for! People call 6 months in advance, at least! But somehow, 7 weeks before our trip, we got in! Mom and I are having breakfast in the castle! :) I am so excited!

No comments: