Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Movie Review: August Rush

My mom and I went to see August Rush on Saturday while we were out shopping. It was an absolutely wonderful movie! We each started crying about 30 seconds into the show, and didn't stop until it was over! The story was touching, and the music was nothing less than incredible. We got home that evening and immediately purchased and downloaded the soundtrack!

Pros: Amazing music, fine acting, Freddie Highmore is amazing in this film!

Cons: The story is emotionally draining so you need lots of tissue, and don't go when you have PMS. People who've given a child up for adoption might have some triggers.

I haven't seen much out there about this movie, so I hope to get the word out! August Rush is an amazing film! I hope to see it again, soon! :)

No comments: