Friday, November 02, 2007

Week in Review: October 29-November 2

I sat down with the computer to do this week in review, and it took me a second to actually remember that this was only one week and not two! I cannot believe all we crammed into this week, and now I understand why I am so tired today.

I mentioned earlier that this week's Ambleside schedule was very light, and for that I am grateful. I had nearly decided to try to double up this week, but I'm happy that I didn't. We were quite busy enough as it was.

There is not too much interesting to share: Austin struggled, Riley was fine, Reece needs more structure again. It's like a recording! :)

Gracious, how terribly boring! LOL If I think of anything really exciting I will come back and update! If not, maybe this coming week will be much more cool!

No comments: