The following things are NOT good enough reasons to send dh to Houston for a vasectomy reversal so we can have another baby? Right?!
1. Maya Wrap now has a lightly padded sling, which is the coolest thing ever invented!
2. I could give a girl the middle name of Isabella (Bella) or a boy the middle name of Edward. That would be a reference to the Twilight books again. :)
3. Everybody else is having babies.
4. I've had great first names picked out for 3 years: Reagan for a girl, Avery for a boy. Reagan Isabella.... Avery Edward. Absolutely fantastic!! (see #2 above)
5. Austin really wants a baby brother... he asked for one for his birthday. It's so sweet to see him around little babies, especially boys.
6. 3 is an odd number... we're off balance.
7. Riley is so nurturing and maternal now. She was not pleased when she was 3 and Reece was born. It would be so lovely to see her with a baby now!
8. Reece has always loved babies! :)
9. We're already doing zone defense... what's one more??
10. I've nursed a baby before, so it would be easier this time around!
11. Trying to Conceive = FUN!
OK, I'd better stop there.
I don't want another baby. I don't want another baby. I don't want another baby.
Really I don't! I promise!
But if one just happened to show up... I wouldn't pitch a fit! ;)