Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another meme

Gadzooks, I've been tagged by Tammy!

The rules:

1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My 7 facts:

1. I have lived in 11 states: Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

2. I have lived in 19 cities, and we're not a military family. I went to 4 Kindergartens and 4 Eighth Grades. The cities are as follows, in order:
  • Quincy, Illinois
  • Decatur, Illinois
  • St. Ann, Missouri
  • Des Moines, Iowa
  • Fremont, Nebraska
  • Crystal Lake, Illinois
  • Keokuk, Iowa
  • Alton, Illinois
  • Rapid City, South Dakota
  • Quincy, Illinois (again)
  • Woodbridge, Virginia
  • Claremont, North Carolina
  • Conover, North Carolina
  • Conyers, Georgia
  • Tulsa, Oklahoma
  • Columbia, South Carolina
  • Irmo, South Carolina
  • Hendersonville, Tennessee
  • Conyers, Georgia (again)
  • Norcross, Georgia
  • Duluth, Georgia
  • current city in metro Atlanta, Georgia
3. When I was in high school, I participated in drag races in my 1979 Ford Mustang.

4. I have an 18" tall talking Captain Jack Sparrow sitting on my dresser.

5. I am an only child.

6. I regret that I gave up choir in high school. I only did it as a way to 'punish' my parents for making us move again. The logic of a teenager, huh?

7. I was an extremely wild child in high school and early college!

Ok, now who to tag: Lisa, Jan, Heather, Daphne, my dh, and anyone else who hasn't done this one yet! :)

2 comments:

poohder said...

My goodness St. Ann is our neck of the woods!! small world!!!

The Glasers said...

It is never to late to make up for lost time on the choir gig . . . You know Riley is going to be pushing for that!

You beat me with four Kindergartens--I simply dropped out! And, eighth grade, I hated it so much I wish I could have changed schools. . . I think I spent more time in the bathroom crying than in the classroom learning (simply because it was impossible to learn under those conditions).