Sunday, November 25, 2007

8 Things Meme

LIST EIGHT THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. Autism awareness
2. Homeschooling
3. Movies
4. Pibb Extra
5. Good books
6. Good music
7. Chocolate
8. Baseball

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Visit every major league baseball park in the US
2. See the pyramids in Egypt
3. Go for a week-long vacation alone with my husband
4. Visit the Caribbean
5. Hold at least one grandchild
6. Own a Ford Mustang again
7. Visit Forks, Washington
8. Buy my husband a REALLY big TV.

8 THINGS I SAY OFTEN:
1. "Take your fingers out of your mouth."
2. "Get off your brother/sister."
3. "Go back to bed."
4. "I don't think I can do this anymore."
5. "Oh for Pete's sake!"
6. "Bless your heart!"
7. "Calm down."
8. "Obey your mama."

8 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER:
1. "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N Roses
2. "Crashed" by Daughtry
3. "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue
4. "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard
5. "It Takes Two" by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock
6. "Baby Girl" by Sugarland
7. "Oh Praise Him" by David Crowder Band
8. "Everlasting God" by Lincoln Brewster

8 BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY:
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
3. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
4. Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich
5. Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
6. To the Nines by Janet Evanovich
7. Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich
8. A Charlotte Mason Education by Catherine Levinson

8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED THIS YEAR:
1. I am still very afraid of horses.
2. I cannot do this on my own.
3. I can do things that seem impossible at first.
4. Laptops are so much more fun than desktops.
5. Nobody should be forced to live without an mp3 player.
6. I'm sad that I won't have more babies.
7. I can drive a big pickup truck.
8. I love working out at the gym.

8 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS:
1. Love my kids.
2. Love to talk.
3. Can be silly sometimes.
4. Doesn't get too embarrassed when I get silly.
5. Enjoys going to the movies.
6. Family oriented.
7. Not fake.
8. Not judgmental.

8 PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO TAG:
1. Jan
2. Heather
3. Daphne
4. Sherry
5. Poohder
6. Tammy
7. Jamberry
8. Anyone else who reads my blog... link me to your responses in the comments, please!



4 comments:

lisaquing said...

I'm glad you did the meme!

Maybe we can go see the Pyramids together! :-)

Pour Some Sugar on Me is one of the songs on my Lisa Mix CD's.

I noticed a little pattern in your reading list. LOL

Jan said...

I did it! : )
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Glasers said...

Hey, I love what you wrote about what attracts you to friends. I come from a long-line of corny, offbeat humorists. And, silly, uh, at the Naval Academy, we had to do uniform races like "White Works Batman" and "White Works Disco". I can do silly! :-)

The Glasers said...

I tagged you first! You're it (one of seven, that is)!