Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The World of Coca-Cola



Today, we went on another field trip! This time it was back to downtown Atlanta, but it was a bit less educational than last week's trip to the history center. Jan and I loaded up her minivan with 6 children, ages 5 to 11, yet again! This time we were bound for the brand new World of Coca-Cola museum. We had a great time! It was a bit more of an entertainment show than I was expecting, but the kids loved every minute of it! They especially enjoyed the room where you could taste different varieties of coke products from all over the world! Both Riley and Austin tried all sorts of unusual concoctions. Reece decided to stick with Sprite. I did try two new flavors --- I know! Can you believe it? Me? Try something new? But I did! Ultimately, though, I stuck with my very favorite: Mr. Pibb! :)

We ate lunch out on the way home, then stayed at Jan's house to play for a little while. By the time we got home, I was exhausted! ;) Unfortunately, the kids didn't share my fatigue. It was probably all of the caffiene and sugar they got at the World of Coca-Cola! LOL

No comments: