Friday, October 12, 2007

Time to exhale

We are home from Reece's surgery! All went well, and she dazzled everyone of the staff at the surgery center! We have been home now for around 40 minutes, and she's talking and smiling and drinking her chocolate milkshake! She sort of scared me on the way home because she was still saying she was in pain, even though they had her loaded up on pain meds. But I can breathe now, because she seems like she's getting back to her regular self now!

I cannot describe how glad I am to have this week behind us! I'm ready for a more normal week next week! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous news! I'm glad it all went so smoothly.

JamBerry said...

Yea for Reece!!

Heather said...

I am so glad she is doing well! I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend!

lisaquing said...

I am so glad it went well!