Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sleeping arrangements

No time right now to blog about today's happenings! Hopefully, I'll be able to get to that tomorrow afternoon. But I couldn't resist sticking these pictures up before I head for bed.

I may have mentioned, but in case I haven't, Reece hasn't been sleeping well the last few weeks. We'll put her to bed, and she will still be awake 2-3 hours later. This wouldn't be a rotten problem, but she and Riley have to share a bedroom. And she won't leave Riley alone, which means that Riley isn't getting all the sleep she needs. Riley is my good sleeper and has been since the day she was born. She was getting frustrated by disturbance, so we've been letting her rest in the living room until Reece falls asleep. Usually, though, Riley falls asleep out there before Reece falls asleep in their room. Tonight, Riley fell asleep on the loveseat/ottoman:

I was in my room working on editing and burning our DVD for RDI, and dh came home, and showed me this:
Reece apparently didn't want to be alone in her room, so she joined Riley in the living room and fell asleep on the couch! Reece has been so upset each morning to wake up and not find her sister in the room. It's been a very difficult situation!

So here is what it looked like in the living room tonight:

We left the girls where they were. Austin was then upset because HE wanted to sleep in the living room, too! ::sigh::

And now, it's my turn to go to bed. If you have sent me an email in the last 24 hours, I have read it but haven't had time to reply. Today was the first day to burn DVDs with dh's new laptop, and it was a comedy of errors. It took about 5 hours to get it all figured out, then we still had to watch the DVD and fill out the paperwork to give to the consultant tomorrow.

Night, all!


3 comments:

lisaquing said...

I love photos of sleeping children!

The Glasers said...

How fun!

I feel your pain with the DVD! I had to uninstall my Roxio software and install an older version of it for mine to work! It took me forever to figure that out!

poohder2005 said...

I loved the pics!! I recently spent a whole Saturday figuring out how to burn a DVD and edit it!
With the new RDIos, HOPEFULLY, we won't have to go thru this hassle!
Rhonda