Saturday, September 08, 2007

The view from the back porch

This is what I get to see when I step outside every day this week! Not bad, huh?

Yes, we're here... made it safe and sound! Everyone is so excited! We got here early enough to spend some time in the water this evening, and had a great time! I'm sure it will be a lovely week! As you can tell, I figured out how to make the wireless connection work! LOL

A small prayer request... Reece is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting and settling in tonight. She is running up and down the stairs, and wants everything she brought to be in the bed with her. Russ is trying to help her through it now. Please pray she settles in soon.

OK, Austin tells me the stars are beautiful and I need to come look at them! Will check in in a few days!

1 comment:

lisaquing said...

YAY! Glad you're there safe and sound! What a lovely view. Enjoy your downtime! CAn you email me the name of the place you are?