Saturday, September 15, 2007

Safe and Sound

Wow, look at these sad faces!! They are already counting down to our next beach trip in 2 years!

We are home! We made it home this afternoon and we're all completely exhausted! We're going to stay home from church in the morning and just rest and relax... well, all of us but daddy since he works during the church services!


We had such a nice time. On a personal note, I so enjoyed time to reflect and relax at the beach. And there was time for that even with the kids playing on the beach and swimming in the pool! I'm feeling better about a number of things, better than I've felt for a long time. I'm not sure how long it might last, but I'm just going to enjoy it for now! :)

2 comments:

The Glasers said...

I have never seen such a sorry bunch in my life . . . :-) Those frowns are priceless . . . :-)

I am glad you are all safe and sound!!!

lisaquing said...

It sounds so fun!