Monday, September 17, 2007

Rocky Road RDI

Whew, that was an experience! We have an RDI video due next Monday for our consultant, so I did what I expected to be a quick, fun activity with Reece while Riley is at dance. What it ended up being was 24 minutes of Reece completely out of control. We were stringing her Funtastic Frogs, and she was upset that we weren't going in rainbow order.

I'm not sure if I should just write today's attempt off as having a hard time coming home from vacation, or if I should send it as yet another example that we are not set into a Master/Apprentice relationship STILL. ::sigh:: I emailed our RDI consultant to ask her if she wants to see it or if I should just try again another day.

I do have to chuckle about one part.... this was near the end of the tantrum where she was sitting on a pillow that I set out for her as her 'spot' and she was begrugingly choosing frogs (not in rainbow order) to string. She had the 3 remaining frogs 'talking' to each other about how mean this grown up is. I had to look away so I didn't laugh! ::shaking head::

What fun we're having! ;)

No comments: