Monday, September 03, 2007

5 days

If this was the view YOU were going to be experiencing in a mere 5 days, would YOU be able to focus on anything at all?

If you were going to be staying HERE for a week, enjoying a peaceful island, gorgeous soft white sand, the sound of waves crashing into the shore, and the pleasure of your family all together for a whole week with nothing else to do but be together, would YOU really care about laundry, housework, school work, dance classes, ball practices, or anything else?
Nah, me neither! ;)

4 comments:

lisaquing said...

Looks like paradise!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, we are looking for a nice
vacation, Would you be able to tell me where that lovely place is? If you want to email me
privately I am poohder2005@yahoo.com (mom from RDI MidAtlantic and RDI homeschooler) Thanks Rhonda

The Glasers said...

Sounds like the perfect place for the crew of the Black Pearl Academy! You all deserve a wonderful vacation.

P.S. I love the garden spider. I have a picture just like that at my old house blog. Its web was at the old cook's house in our back yard. (We removed the outhouse during our first week of ownership.)

Jan said...

Nope... I'd be able to concentrate on nothing! LOL! Have fun!!