Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF 8/31/07

I'm really not sure how it became the end of August already! This means we're basically to the end of our first month of homeschooling for this school year. Amazing!

We went to the outdoor pool today for the last time this summer! It was mostly overcast, but it was still alot of fun! We've had alot of good times at the pool this year! Next year, I'll have to get a disposable camera to take with me so I can get some fun pictures! ;)

Today was a difficult day for Austin and Reece, though I cannot determine why. That is truly frustrating. But in keeping with my instructions to remain focused on the positive, here we go:

1. Austin had a number of meltdowns today, but he recovered from them much more quickly than he would have a year ago, I think.

2. I'm sitting here thinking of ways to be positive about Reece today. It's just not happening! ;) Maybe that's the positive thing... that I can joke about it? LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

No comments: