Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ready for a new week?

This week we are getting into more of a routine so that our days will flow more like normal. We will add math and writing to our daily schedule, as well as our Bible/Missionary stories. If those things go smoothly, we will also tackle history and science readings (and notebooking if the kids initiate it). We have an appointment with our RDI consultant this week, which will be the first time since we've been back to school. She attended the RDI national convention over this weekend, so I'm anxious to hear all about it!

I've got everything ready for tomorrow. Now I just have to get myself ready! I am struggling with the pressure of modifying our school style for RDI. I know, it really sounds backward. But I'm afraid that I'll be doing it wrong. It's actually harder for me to do things differently because, as with everything RDI, it just doesn't come naturally. And honestly, I'm just tired of feeling this way.

Speaking of RDI... I need to go work on some frameworks for Reece's next DVD! ;)

1 comment:

lisaquing said...

I'll be thinking of you this week! You're often in my prayers as well. I will possibly be online Tuesday morning, but it's likely you'll be busy doing school!