Thursday, July 05, 2007

Independence Day with Friends

We spent 4th of July with Jan's family (http://makingscrapbooks.typepad.com/) again this year! Jan was my very first friend in Georgia... we met in 1997 at a MOMS Club meeting, when her son was 12 months old and Austin was 11 months old! Because I grew up moving around so much, I've never had a friend for as long as I've known Jan! She and her family are so special to me!

Here are the girls eating their supper out on Jan's deck:

And here are the boys, with Jan's hubby manning the grill in the background:

We went to see the fireworks and had quite a setup (that will be a different post, thanks to blogger's 5 pic restriction). Here are the dads:
And here are the moms:

We had a great time! I'll post more about that in a minue!

1 comment:

Jan said...

We had such a great time!!!! Your pictures turned out wonderful!!! Thanks for asking me to go to the movie with you last night. I enjoyed it!!! You guys have a super weekend! The kids are now going to Eric's parents for the weekend! whoo!! : )