Monday, July 16, 2007

Fun with Nana and Papa, Part 3

This will be quick... I woke up with a cold this morning, and it's getting worse at the day moves on.



Today's Fun was a field trip to the Atlanta Motor Speedway. We got a tour of the luxury suites, and 2 laps around the track going 85 miles per hour in a 15 passenger van. It was SO much fun! Even the girls had a great time! Reece misunderstood the nature of our trip, because as we were leaving she said, "But we didn't see the race!" She didn't understand that there wasn't a race today! Oops, guess I should have explained that better!



Mom and dad went back home from the field trip, and the kids and I came home. I'm feeling really icky right now, so I'm signing off and going to bed. This is the wrong week for me to be feeling this way. :(

1 comment:

lisaquing said...

I hope you feel better right quick!