Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tomorrow...Tomorrow

"I love ya, tomorrow! You're only a day away!!"

OK, so I wasn't able to get the time to blog about yesterday's appointment, and I know that's got everyone on the edge of their seats in anticipation! ;) But I have good reasons:

1. We started Sun and Fun today, which is our version of summer school. The kids were SO excited! Can you believe they both chose to do their journal entry first thing? Reece and I sat together and did some math worksheets from her Calvert Kindergarten workbook... 22 pages later she was finally bored.

2. After we finished Sun and Fun, we went out and spent some time in the sun, at the pool. Had a great time! Reece is really surprising me at the pool by going under, jumping in holding my hands, not needing to claw around my neck in the deep water. We stayed until the pool closed.

3. We came home and I had to jump in the shower to head over to an RDI Parent Support Group meeting! Left with my hair still wet and drove the 90 minutes (because it was rush hour) to get there. Brain is completely full of information after discussion the book "Apprenticeship in Thinking", which once again challenged the way I think about learning and my approach to homeschooling. ::sigh::

4. Now I'm home and I need to blog about the appt. yesterday but I'm just soooo tired. Oh and did I mention that we have to mail off our first video of Austin by next Wednesday? Of course I didn't, because I haven't blogged about the appt.!!! LOL And did I mention the All-Star tournament starts on Monday?

I promise to blog about the appointment! It's very important to me, and when I need to consolidate information in my brain, it works best for me to write it down/type it out in a blog post. So I'll do it... but to do so requires staying home for longer than 30 minutes with nothing else going on! ;)

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow!!"

No comments: